Visit La Sagrada Familia and be marvel at one of the most inspiring and iconic buildings in Spain; An unfinished church, unique in its architecture and conception, the work of the great Catalan teacher Antoni Gaudí.
Discover the magic of its spectacular facades, which can be seen even from the most distant points of the city. And traverses its sublime interior, a sample of the ingenuity of the surprising Gaudí.
Wherever you look, the magical world of Gaudí will catch you: The wide details, the spiral staircases, the seven chapels, the images of angels, the beautiful stained glass windows and the Gothic architecture ... in each and every one of the elements of this Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO, you will find the imprint of the genius that gave it life.
Sagrada Familia basic information
Priority tickets, no queues | Wheelchair accessible
- Print your tickets before to go to the monument.
- Children under 17 can only be reached with parents or a legal guardian.
- The ticket that includes a visit to the towers is the Sagrada Familia ticket "Top Views". You must choose between the Tower of the Passion or Birth.
- For safety reasons only children over 6 can visit the towers and until 16 years of age they must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with functional disabilities or in wheelchairs cannot visit the towers. In addition and for the other tickets, they will enjoy free admission as long as they accredit a disability equal or greater to 65%
- Due to weather conditions, the "Top Views" may not take place.
- Sagrada Familia is a religious place. So it is necessary to bring an outfit church-appropriate (you cannot enter with bare shoulders or shorts above the knee) or you could not enter in.
- Currently, some areas of the Basilica are affected by improvement works. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Access to groups of more than 6 people will not be allowed with this type of ticket. The fraudulent use of individual ticket will entail the loss of the right to return or claim.
- Once you have acquired the admission ticket, any changes are not allowed and the amount paid will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
Specialized guide | Audioguide | Entrance to one of the towers | Gaudi House Museum
- From November to February: From 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., last admission 17:00
- October and March: From 9:00 to 19:00, last admission 18:00
- From April to September: From 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., last admission 7:00 p.m.
- 25 and 26 December & 1 and 6 January: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
How to get
Metro: L2 or L5 to Sagrada Familia | Bus: 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 or B24